Marc King gives us a look at this project he is working on. Check out Marc’s other models on the CultTVman site
I decided to do this one just for fun, I couldn’t help but add a few extras. I added
- some stainless mesh in the front intakes
- a photoetched bat radar
- some styrene strip along the outside to hide the seam (this will be covered with metalic tape after the painting is done)
- a new steering wheel halved from a car model
- some photoetched bat emblems in the steering wheel and on the handset for the radio
- replaced the wire to the handset with some brass coiled wire
- filled the slots in the dash where the windows are supposed to sit for a better look
- added the resin bat siren, metal throttle and fire extinguisher.
- I opened up all the intakes on the small vents, a real pain in the ass but what a difference it makes.
Time for priming and painting next.